How I can help you
Sales, Business Development & Entrepreneurship
• Business Ideas
• Home-based Business
Not taking new clients at this time
Having founded, and been an advisor to several startup organizations, I know what it takes to get a small business going. With over 40 years running my own small businesses, I have a good understanding of how to sell, develop relationships, produce loyal customers and manage a small business. My experience is mostly with large sales in a business-to-business service environment.
Since most of my career was in the technical world, I also have a good understanding of developing and supporting business software and websites. I'd be happy to meet and work with you if you think I could be of help with any of the following:
- You have a business idea and need input on how to proceed.
- You need guidance in getting your business launched.
- You want to learn how to sell, develop sales plans, or improve your performance.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
- BA double major - Accounting and Finance
- Graduate study in Computer Science
- IBM Professional Sales Training Program (12 month program)